1. Robert Aronson, Aronson Gallery [Amsterdam] Delft Stoneware. This gallery displays some of the earliest and rarest objects produced by the Delft factories in the 17th and 18th century.
2. Hedwig Rotter, Mano Design [Vienna] Design projects have included the development of logos; color and trend scouting activities for Hirsch European Watches; the design of a set of hot chocolate mugs for Zotter; and the development of an accessories line for Palmers.
3. Andreas Rath, Lobmeyr Glassworks [Vienna] Lobmeyr is working steadily on a contemporary interpretation of glass, always in the awareness of the tradition.
4. Adrian Sassoon, Sassoon Gallery [UK] Adrian Sassoon is the UK's leading dealer in contemporary ceramics, glass, silver and jewellery.
5. Claudia Uth, Augarten Porcelain [Vienna] Augarten porcelain is world-famous for its delicate and graceful shape, its clean lines and exquisite details.
6. Franco Deboni, Rita Fancsaly [Milan] 20thC Italian design. A special attention is given to glass works, a field where, with the effort of Mr. Deboni, we are able to present a stock of museum quality items, from the major firms and designers of the period.
7. Guillaume Gellusseau, Baccarat Crystal [Paris] A visit to the iconc Maison Headquarters, Museum & Restaurant in Paris.
8. Marie Retpen, Glass Design [Denmark]